Thank you for your interest in visiting. Our visitation policies and protocols have recently changed. Reservations are required and can be made online via Tock.
Our commitment to you:
- We will be using fresh recyclable paper menus for all guests and cleaning and sanitizing guest areas and glassware between guests.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available for guest use.
- Our team will maintain robust personal hygiene protocols while at work.
Our requests of you:
- Please refrain from visiting if you have a temperature, feel unwell, or exhibit any symptoms of illness. Cliff Lede Vineyards retains the right to refuse service to customers displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Unvaccinated guests are required to wear face coverings except when seated at the table for wine service.
- We have gone cashless. Please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card.
Please Note: Requests to add guests to your reservation cannot be guaranteed, especially less than 24 hours before your reservation. Service animals and well behaved dogs are allowed outdoors and must be leashed at all times and remain at designated table for the duration of tasting.