Thank you for your interest in visiting. Our visitation policies and protocols have recently changed. Reservations are required, and can be made online via Tock.
Our commitment to you:
- Staff will be wearing masks while serving you.
- Staff will be taking their temperatures and performing wellness checks daily, and will maintain robust personal hygiene protocols while at work.
- We will be using fresh recyclable paper menus for all guests, cleaning and sanitizing guest areas and glassware between guests, spacing tables more than 6 feet apart, and minimizing contact to the extent possible.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available for guest use.
Our requests of you:
- Please refrain from visiting if you have a temperature, feel unwell, or exhibit any symptoms of illness. Cliff Lede Vineyards retains the right to refuse service to customers displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Please arrive on time as appointments are staggered to maintain guest spacing.
- Please enter our courtyard via the gate at the southwest corner of the parking lot and wait to be seated.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings except when seated at the table for wine service.
- The county has requested that all visitors in a single party reside in the same household.
- We have gone cashless. Please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card.
Please Note: Requests to add guests to your reservation cannot be guaranteed, especially less than 24 hours before your reservation. With the exception of service animals with credentials, pets are not permitted in any of our indoor tasting spaces.